Link Between D.C. Tea Party March on 9/12 AND the GOP

Be Heard

Sep 4, 2009, 12:32:26 PM9/4/09
to Tea Party Patriots

Do you agree that it will destroy the effectiveness of the Tea Party?
Comments?
Is this true?
Read-on:

Link Between D.C. Tea Party March 9-12-09
and The GOP

I am sure that many people have heard of the proposed taxpayer march
on Washington D.C. scheduled for September 12, 2009. This march is
stated to be a continuance of the tea parties held all over America on
April 15th as well as keeping with the “grassroots” aspect. Is this
particular march really “grassroots”? I look at a few of the sponsors
of this march and conclude otherwise. The sites are http://912dc.org
and www.teapartyexpress.org. On their main pages they list a number of
sponsors for this march. Freedom Works Foundation, Our Country
Deserves Better PAC, Grassfire.org and ResistNet.com to name a few.
What ties do these organizations have that give me the idea this march
is not “grassroots”?
Freedom Works Foundation is chaired by Dick Armey, a lifelong
Republican, he served as Majority Leader for the U.S. House of
Representatives from 1995 until 2002. Steve Forbes, President and CEO
of Forbes Inc. is on the board of directors for Freedom Works and ran
for the Republican nominee for President in 1996 as well as 2000.
Freedom Works was behind the creation of a “fake grassroots” website
called Angryrenter.com that was started in response to “the Obama
housing bailout.” The reason it was called a “fake” grassroots
movement is that “the people behind Angryrenter.com are certainly not
renters.” - Michael M. Phillips http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121090164137297527.html?mod=hpp_us_pageone
Our Country Deserves Better PAC was formed to oppose Democratic
presidential candidate Barack Obama. The domain name was registered
on July 22, 2008 by Sal Russo of Russo Marsh and Rogers which is a
Republican party affiliated political public relations firm based in
Sacramento, California. The website is designed by Eusatrix whose
founder is Kelly S. Eustris who is described by Wikipedia as “an
American political consultant, Republican politician and conservative
activist.” As of September, 2008, Kelly has been a staff member of
Our Country Deserves Better PAC. He is listed as the “Political
Director and eCampaign Coordinator” on their site,
www.ourcountrydeservesbetter.com/about/boardandstaff.html Howard
Kaloogian is the chairman of Our Country Deserves Better PAC.
Kaloogian served as Assistant Republican Leader in the California
State Assembly during his six year term in office. In 2003 Kaloogian
started the “Recall Gray Davis Committee,” which helped recall
Governor Gray Davis of California. Kaloogian unsuccessfully ran as a
Republican in the primaries for U.S. Senate from California in 2004.
He also ran in the special election that was held April 11, 2006 for
the seat in congress vacated by Rep. Randy “Duke” Cunningham.
TeaPartyExpress.org also describes a lengthy bus tour across
America that will end in Washington D.C. on September 12th. On their
page under tour schedule, they make reference to the “Taxpayer March
on D.C. and a 'details' link next to it takes you to the 912dc.org
home page. TeaPartyExpress.org is funded by Our Country Deserves
Better PAC and the site was designed by Eusatrix. All donations made
to TeaPartyExpress.org go to Our Country Deserves Better PAC.
Grassfire.org, a non-profit 501 c4, was launched in the fall of
2000 by Steve Elliott. Sourcewatch.org states “Despite it's purported
“grassroots” nature, the public relations work for the organization is
being handled by Shirley and Banister Public Affairs, a highly
connected and long-established public relations firm. The President
of SBPA, Craig Shirley, was involved in the production of the infamous
Willie Horton advertisement in 1988.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y&feature=related.
Columnist Dimitri Vassilaros of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review received
a news release about a grassroots “petition to stop climate alarm-ism”
in 2008, he checked it out and found that “For an organization that
claims 'We are grassroots to the core,' Grassfire.org acts as if it is
hiding a lot of AstroTurf.”
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/opinion/columnists/vassilaros/s_566543.html
Grassfire.org is the parent of ResistNet.com, a social network site
designed for like minded individuals to come together who oppose
President Barack Obama's policy's.
Looking at the members of these organizations and researching a few
of the other sponsors I see a long line of well connected Republican
politicians and Republican political strategists. The tea parties
held all over the country on April 15, 2009 were “true” grassroots
movements. Moms and dads sick and tired of the direction that our
country has been heading, store owners, mechanics, factory workers,
bakers, tailors and others who have never given a speech or set up a
rally, took to the streets to protest the engorgement of the federal
government and it's haphazard spending. However the upcoming rally on
September 12, 2009 that will be held in Washington D.C. may have the
look of grassroots, but lift the skirt and you'll see a whole lot of
AstroTurf underneath.

Eric Schaefer
The National 9 12 Project

*Anyone who wishes to share this article with their local papers or
other media outlets may do so.*

Fritz

Sep 4, 2009, 12:40:44 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Large numbers of people marching in the streets will be effective as long as
the cause is clear and the numbers large. That we associate with
like-minded orgs from time to time doesn't detract from our message as long
as we keep a degree or two of separation between TPP and others. It happens
that Freedom Works is aligned with a portion of our agenda. Why not
cooperate with them? Lesson: build the brand: build the numbers!
Fritz

Andrew Ian Dodge

Sep 4, 2009, 12:41:40 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Will it destroy it... not necessarily, but the 9/12 march's sponsor corps are not the best way of convincing people that it has not been hijacked by Republicans. Some tea party organisations are just Republican fronts, while others are far more non-partisan. It has always been thus since the beginning.

Getting into bed with Republicans in such an obvious way has made it far harder for the tea party movement to be effective in left-controlled states. Then again those of us in New England have, at times (and many still do), felt no one gives a damn about us anyway. Even the Tea Party Express has blown us off completely, not even bothering to go where it all began Boston. (Conn. is not New England...)
--
9/12 March on DC merchandise...
http://god.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/Index/index/page/1

Be Heard

Sep 4, 2009, 12:52:51 PM9/4/09
to Tea Party Patriots
Good thoughts..
I guess one main issue for me is.
Are any of the speakers or organizers being paid to attend or speak
like Move-on and the SEIU?
And it has been bugging me (even though I support him) when Senator
Tom McClintock speaks at the TPs here in CA.

Neither party represents us..So true. So we are Silent No More!
And lead our "leaders"!
Party-On!

Mike
> > andwww.teapartyexpress.org. On their main pages they list a number of
> > sponsors for this march.  Freedom Works Foundation, Our Country
> > Deserves Better PAC, Grassfire.org and ResistNet.com to name a few.
> > What ties do these organizations have that give me the idea this march
> > is not “grassroots”?
> >   Freedom Works Foundation is chaired by Dick Armey, a lifelong
> > Republican, he served as  Majority Leader for the U.S. House of
> > Representatives from 1995 until 2002.  Steve Forbes, President and CEO
> > of Forbes Inc. is on the board of directors for Freedom Works and ran
> > for the Republican nominee for President in 1996 as well as 2000.
> > Freedom Works was behind the creation of a “fake grassroots” website
> > called Angryrenter.com that was started in response to  “the Obama
> > housing bailout.”  The reason it was called a “fake” grassroots
> > movement is that “the people behind Angryrenter.com are certainly not
> > renters.” - Michael M. Phillips
> >http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121090164137297527.html?mod=hpp_us_pa...
> >http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/opinion/columnists/vas...

Jenny Beth Martin

Sep 4, 2009, 1:14:17 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
No one is being paid to speak. There may (or may not) be a few people whose travel expenses are being paid because they are grassroots speakers.

Some of the local Tea Parties may be sponsoring a few people to ride on a bus if the local tea party chooses to do so and has the funds.  Other than that, no, no one is being paid to attend, that I am aware of.

Have a great day!
Jenny Beth Martin
404-326-0936
Tea Party Patriots, National Coordinator (http://teapartypatriots.org)
Atlanta Tea Party, Co-Chairman (http://atlantateaparty.net)
Smart Girl Politics, Director of Congressional Outreach (http://smartgirlpolitics.org)
912 March on DC, National Co-Coordinator (http://912dc.org)
http://jenuinejen.com
http://twitter.com/JenuineJen

Josh Parker

Sep 4, 2009, 1:21:06 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
We REALLY need to stay non-partisan

Judy Holloway

Sep 4, 2009, 1:26:15 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Jenny Beth,

Met Amy yesterday in Austin. What an incredible woman, and the heartbeat of Tea Party Patriots! We should all aspire to be half the person she is.

Have a great day!
--
Judy Holloway
Austin Tea Party Patriots

Websites :
teapartypatriots.org
texasteapartypatriots.org
http://havinganaustinteaparty.com
Email : having.anau...@gmail.com

Judy Holloway

Sep 4, 2009, 1:28:12 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone being asked to find a sponsorship to speak?

Jenny Beth Martin

Sep 4, 2009, 1:28:29 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Amy is an incredible person!  She loves this movement passionately and has worked tirelessly to keep the momentum going.  I am proud to know her!

Have a great day!
Jenny Beth Martin
404-326-0936
Tea Party Patriots, National Coordinator (http://teapartypatriots.org)
Atlanta Tea Party, Co-Chairman (http://atlantateaparty.net)
Smart Girl Politics, Director of Congressional Outreach (http://smartgirlpolitics.org)
912 March on DC, National Co-Coordinator (http://912dc.org)
http://jenuinejen.com
http://twitter.com/JenuineJen

Judy Holloway

Sep 4, 2009, 1:29:44 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
... and she says the same about you, Jenny Beth!

Brian Bertha

Sep 4, 2009, 1:36:24 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
The left learned long ago to just keep repeating their lies over and
over and never admit the truth. We have to get smarter.
Dont waste time responding and worrying about their BS. We need to (as
Sun Tzu said) fight on the high ground and never on poisoned ground.
So what if the Republicans originated some of these. Have they ever
contacted you? Have they ever paid or bused you. If they have I'd like
my check ASAP. On the other hand ACORN and SEIU get plenty of funding.
Some from us taxpayers. This is war the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Tina Kincaid

Sep 4, 2009, 1:39:44 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps I am just not very smart, but it seems to me that finding Democratic organization, sponsors to help with this "grassroots" movement is virtually impossible, and that it is the down to earth everyday hardworking dems who are involved in the T.E.A. Party movement right along with republicans, indedpendents, and other conservatives.  So it is any wonder that you can tie the Republicans to the movement?  Republican organizations are for the most part conservative in nature and would, of course be the ones to help support and promote all that is going on. How could it be otherwise?
Why can't we just leave the party names out of this and just be Americans that are fed up with the direction our elected leaders are taking us in.
I just don't understand why everything has to be so complicated. We just want our Constitution to be upheld, adhered to, supported, and defended against enemies from without and from within. And right now the enemy is right here within our precious Nation, that I want so very much to be set aright. I pray this constantly.
Tina Kincaid
http:/www.caverncitypatriots.com

Brian Bertha

Sep 4, 2009, 1:40:54 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Andrew sometime I see your message I think of Colin Powel is that your
intent.
I'd like to see a strong Conservative(fiscal)/Libertarian direction but
I will support anyone who is against these COMMUNISTS
> and www.teapartyexpress.org <http://www.teapartyexpress.org>. On
> <http://www.ourcountrydeservesbetter.com/about/boardandstaff.html>
> Howard
> Kaloogian is the chairman of Our Country Deserves Better PAC.
> Kaloogian served as Assistant Republican Leader in the California
> State Assembly during his six year term in office. In 2003 Kaloogian
> started the “Recall Gray Davis Committee,” which helped recall
> Governor Gray Davis of California. Kaloogian unsuccessfully ran as a
> Republican in the primaries for U.S. Senate from California in 2004.
> He also ran in the special election that was held April 11, 2006 for
> the seat in congress vacated by Rep. Randy “Duke” Cunningham.
> TeaPartyExpress.org also describes a lengthy bus tour across
> America that will end in Washington D.C. on September 12th. On their
> page under tour schedule, they make reference to the “Taxpayer March
> on D.C. and a 'details' link next to it takes you to the 912dc.org
> <http://912dc.org>
> home page. TeaPartyExpress.org is funded by Our Country Deserves
> Better PAC and the site was designed by Eusatrix. All donations made
> to TeaPartyExpress.org go to Our Country Deserves Better PAC.
> Grassfire.org, a non-profit 501 c4, was launched in the fall of
> 2000 by Steve Elliott. Sourcewatch.org states “Despite it's purported
> “grassroots” nature, the public relations work for the organization is
> being handled by Shirley and Banister Public Affairs, a highly
> connected and long-established public relations firm. The President
> of SBPA, Craig Shirley, was involved in the production of the infamous
> Willie Horton advertisement in 1988.”
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y&feature=related
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y&feature=related>.
> www.andrewiandodge.com <http://www.andrewiandodge.com>
> Twitter: @lagwolf

Debbie Dooley

Sep 4, 2009, 1:41:31 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com

 It ridiculous to think that if you are a conservative group or a Republican then you are not real grassroots.  That is  the tone of this article. It is crap. We are not being paid to support  these groups position on anything unlike the way Organzing for America pays people to help advance Obama Care.

Yes there may some Republican's associated with some of those groups,  but there are also Libertarians and Independents. Tell me this, when is the last time you heard a Democrat complaining about too much taxes and out of control government spending?  I have seen these same groups blast Republicans and expecially GWB.

I receive phone call after phone call from senior citizens and other that are upset about the direction of the country and especially the healthcare debate. People that love the idea that these groups actually organized this protest for the people to show what they think. These people have never became involved before . How is that not grassroots?

I am also getting real tired of hearing that we need to throw them all out and start over.  Face reality... It would take years to start over and we don't have that time. We need to elect good fiscal conservatives to office whether they be Republican, Democrat or any other party. The reality is there is no viable third party now. The Libertarians have a long way to go and I can tell you that some Libertarians actually alienate people with their attitudes that all elected officials are bad ...  That simply is not true..

Those groups are just information providers and urge the grassroots to take action.

Brian Bertha

Sep 4, 2009, 1:43:29 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Is it going to bother you that Michelle Bachmann is speaking? I like her
a lot and she speaks her mind
or Jim DeMint so they are Republicans that seem to agree with us. Is
that bad??

Brian Bertha

Sep 4, 2009, 1:45:01 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
How about this Josh ? we are anti whatever the hell the current
administration really is
Josh Parker wrote:
> We REALLY need to stay non-partisan
>
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Be Heard <mike...@comcast.net
> <mailto:mike...@comcast.net>> wrote:
>

> Do you agree that it will destroy the effectiveness of the Tea Party?
> Comments?
> Is this true?
> Read-on:
>
> Link Between D.C. Tea Party March 9-12-09
> and The GOP
>
> I am sure that many people have heard of the proposed taxpayer march
> on Washington D.C. scheduled for September 12, 2009. This march is
> stated to be a continuance of the tea parties held all over America on
> April 15th as well as keeping with the “grassroots” aspect. Is this
> particular march really “grassroots”? I look at a few of the sponsors
> of this march and conclude otherwise. The sites are http://912dc.org
> and www.teapartyexpress.org <http://www.teapartyexpress.org>. On
> <http://www.ourcountrydeservesbetter.com/about/boardandstaff.html>
> Howard
> Kaloogian is the chairman of Our Country Deserves Better PAC.
> Kaloogian served as Assistant Republican Leader in the California
> State Assembly during his six year term in office. In 2003 Kaloogian
> started the “Recall Gray Davis Committee,” which helped recall
> Governor Gray Davis of California. Kaloogian unsuccessfully ran as a
> Republican in the primaries for U.S. Senate from California in 2004.
> He also ran in the special election that was held April 11, 2006 for
> the seat in congress vacated by Rep. Randy “Duke” Cunningham.
> TeaPartyExpress.org also describes a lengthy bus tour across
> America that will end in Washington D.C. on September 12th. On their
> page under tour schedule, they make reference to the “Taxpayer March
> on D.C. and a 'details' link next to it takes you to the 912dc.org
> <http://912dc.org>
> home page. TeaPartyExpress.org is funded by Our Country Deserves
> Better PAC and the site was designed by Eusatrix. All donations made
> to TeaPartyExpress.org go to Our Country Deserves Better PAC.
> Grassfire.org, a non-profit 501 c4, was launched in the fall of
> 2000 by Steve Elliott. Sourcewatch.org states “Despite it's purported
> “grassroots” nature, the public relations work for the organization is
> being handled by Shirley and Banister Public Affairs, a highly
> connected and long-established public relations firm. The President
> of SBPA, Craig Shirley, was involved in the production of the infamous
> Willie Horton advertisement in 1988.”
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y&feature=related
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y&feature=related>.

Greg Scandlen

Sep 4, 2009, 1:53:14 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com

True, but you can’t ban any one who is or ever has been a member of the Republican (or any other) party.

Greg Scandlen

and www.teapartyexpress.org <http://www.teapartyexpress.org> . On their main pages they list a number of

on D.C. and a 'details' link next to it takes you to the 912dc.org <http://912dc.org>
home page.  TeaPartyExpress.org is funded by Our Country Deserves
Better PAC and the site was designed by Eusatrix.  All donations made
to TeaPartyExpress.org go to Our Country Deserves Better PAC.
   Grassfire.org, a non-profit 501 c4, was launched in the fall of
2000 by Steve Elliott.  Sourcewatch.org states “Despite it's purported
“grassroots” nature, the public relations work for the organization is
being handled by Shirley and Banister Public Affairs, a highly
connected and long-established public relations firm.  The President
of SBPA, Craig Shirley, was involved in the production of the infamous

Debbie Dooley

Sep 4, 2009, 1:53:38 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
No.

Don't you see what is going on? The left feels really threatened by our movement that they are trying the old divide and conquer strategy to stop us...

Debbie Dooley
Southeast Regional Coordinator
Tea Party Patriots

Debbie Dooley

Sep 4, 2009, 1:55:20 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Let me ask this question and answer it honestly. Just how many people do you think would show up at our tea parties if we banned all Republicans?

Sep 4, 2009, 1:56:35 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Good one Debbie!!!

Andrew Ian Dodge

Sep 4, 2009, 1:57:25 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
JBM: Make sure its widely known no one is being paid.

Andrew Ian Dodge

Sep 4, 2009, 1:59:56 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Depends on what state you are in first of all. No one is saying that anyone should be banned (ie registered Republicans are welcome as are people from any other party) however letting Republicans run things or speak (ie sitting politicians) is a mistake. A sitting Republican got up at ours to speak and was roundly booed. The amount of registered Republicans at my event on the 15th was very small.

Jan birch

Sep 4, 2009, 2:10:56 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
I agree. And Mr. Eric can say, write, post what he wants to, but All of the Americans who are standing up have a common cause. And that is the tyranny and the injustice that is forming and has been forming for years in our federal government. We are sick and tired of having things shoved down our throats. We are on our way of exposing severe corruption and a take over of our country.

jeanie Coates

Sep 4, 2009, 2:59:02 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Right on Tina!  We come to the TPP as Americans, not as republicans, democrats, or any other party.  We are the AMERICAN party and since no one else is standing up for the American party, we the people, are doing it ourselves.  The truth is the truth.  There probably are more people registered with one party than the other. SO WHAT?  We are ALL Americans and I think everyone came to the TPP for one reason, we love our country and we intend to preserve our way of life and our form of government.  The TPP is focused on the fiscal aspects of government, but that is only the TPP mission statement and that brings the umbrella over many.  That does not mean that most of us have no other issues we feel equally passionate about and are working on as well.  We should remember we are Americans first and Debbie is right.  The left loves to divide and conquer.  That is the ONLY way they can defeat us.  We should be smart and not allow them to succeed, especially within the TPP.  With millions of members signed on, and millions more that are like minded, it is no mystery that there will be differing views and opinions.  That is part of what makes this nation and the TPP such a great resource for refuge and for knowledge.  We each bring a unique ability to the table.  When we combine those qualities, and our efforts, we are most definitely a force to be reckoned with.  We should not worry about what the left will say about us as they speak untruths all the time.  Those citizens that choose to educate themselves about what is really happening in our country will also get an education on the truth about the media and how biased they are.  We must not concern ourselves so much with what others, those "others" being the left, will say or think. but with accomplishing our goals.  If the leaders of the Republican Party had any common sense, or the Democratic Leaders, they would be jumping on board the TPP because we are where the votes are and we are shaping the future of the political arena.  Unfortunately, common sense seems to not be available in the upper arms of either party!   I am very proud of Michelle and those that ARE standing up for the people and I don't care one bit which party they are registered with.  I only care that they recognize that the people of our nation DO care about what happens and I just care that they care!  I hope the March on DC is a huge success as so many have put in their time, their money, and devoted themselves to making it a success, at the expense sometimes of their own personal life and families.  IT, our mission, is that important.  NO ONE is being paid in the grassroots of this movement that I am aware of.  If so, I want MY check too.  I have never worked so hard in my life, nor have I ever been so dedicated to a political cause because I believe that politics is only the surface and that the current threat to America is much more serious than politics as usual.  I am proud to stand with fellow Patriots in this fight and I won't be afraid to speak the truth or to stand for what's right because I know that is what I must do to help us win this war. Let's lose the labels, political, racial, and all others, and focus on making 9/12 a day in history to be remembered by all, especially those that think they can tread on the people.

Debbie Dooley

Sep 4, 2009, 3:03:36 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Well said Jeanie. I think we need to start a letter writing campaign called, "Mr. Obama, Where Is My Check"? I volunteer countless hours and have never been  paid a dime. I would love for the WhiteHouse to tell where my check is.

For the record I am kidding about the letter writing campaign. It is Friday and I am in a humerous mood...

jeanie backus coates

Sep 4, 2009, 3:17:26 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
You know the saying....TGIF!!!

Brian Bertha

Sep 4, 2009, 3:36:09 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Over half
Debbie Dooley wrote:
> Let me ask this question and answer it honestly. Just how many people
> do you think would show up at our tea parties if we banned all
> Republicans?
>
> http://912dc.org <http://912dc.org/>
> and www.teapartyexpress.org
> <http://www.teapartyexpress.org>
> <http://www.teapartyexpress.org/> . On their main pages
> 912dc.org <http://912dc.org> <http://912dc.org/>
> home page. TeaPartyExpress.org is funded by Our Country
> Deserves
> Better PAC and the site was designed by Eusatrix. All
> donations made
> to TeaPartyExpress.org go to Our Country Deserves Better PAC.
> Grassfire.org, a non-profit 501 c4, was launched in the
> fall of
> 2000 by Steve Elliott. Sourcewatch.org states “Despite
> it's purported
> “grassroots” nature, the public relations work for the
> organization is
> being handled by Shirley and Banister Public Affairs, a highly
> connected and long-established public relations firm. The
> President
> of SBPA, Craig Shirley, was involved in the production of
> the infamous
> Willie Horton advertisement in 1988.”
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y&feature=related
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y&feature=related>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y&amp;feature=related>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y&feature=related> .

Brian Bertha

Sep 4, 2009, 3:37:17 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
It depends on which republican there are some good ones

Andrew Ian Dodge wrote:
> [...]
> the 912dc.org <http://912dc.org> <http://912dc.org>
> <http://912dc.org/>
> home page. TeaPartyExpress.org is funded by Our
> Country Deserves
> Better PAC and the site was designed by Eusatrix. All
> donations made
> to TeaPartyExpress.org go to Our Country Deserves
> Better PAC.
> Grassfire.org, a non-profit 501 c4, was launched in
> the fall of
> 2000 by Steve Elliott. Sourcewatch.org states
> “Despite it's purported
> “grassroots” nature, the public relations work for the
> organization is
> being handled by Shirley and Banister Public Affairs,
> a highly
> connected and long-established public relations firm.
> The President
> of SBPA, Craig Shirley, was involved in the production

Lesley Lawson

Sep 4, 2009, 4:04:41 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Jeannie,
You are awesome.  Hope to me you one day!
Lesley

jeanie backus coates

Sep 4, 2009, 5:41:48 PM9/4/09
to tea-party...@googlegroups.com
Well, I feel the very same about you!  I really enjoy your posts and your guts to stand up for what's right even though it is not always popular with some.  Just thankful we still have the freedom to disagree with others-huh?  Don't know for how long....lol!

Kim

Sep 4, 2009, 7:32:56 PM9/4/09