Re: Personalities of Trump backers

1 view

der Hoaxster

Jun 5, 2016, 4:23:19 PM6/5/16
to em...@googlegroups.com, der Huckster, Wiley Coyote, guedo carter, Gerilynn Tarvin, Ignis, Michael Master, Russell Walker, harry mobley, Finn McCools Hound, mckinne...@aol.com, num1...@aol.com, copte...@msn.com, Kitty Sitting in a prickly pear patch, Michael Clute, RHGUSN2, Shady Lady, Big Claim, Michael Smith World-wide_Politics former Member, ricni...@earthlink.net, Luc Paquin Quebecois, peterba...@outlook.com, judy fuller, Deniece Welch, Tony the Tyrant aka Sergeant Slavery, Snotboy, Dan Conner, ggalilei1...@yahoo.com, Mike Vito, unemployed electrical engineer Vincent Barrington Boyd III, elliajt wwp poster (elliajt@aol.com), jpa...@aol.com, Chirho33, cynthia EMGFH, Susan Clarke&#39, TruthwChrist, Keith Caldwell, Greg Shipley wwp, Tony Passaro, Len Ritchey, Steve Bergin, bigfanof...@yahoo.com, Lou & Bob Wynman, Bob Worn, Mark Park, Peter Cephas EMGFH, charles nemo wwp member, The Obama Timeline author, d3aim WWP Invitee, d3...@sbcglobal.net, Dag Gano, davi...@tds.net, margaret hemenway, Earl F, finedude01, wrongi...@googlegroups.com, W-W_P an email group, WorldWide_Politics Yahoo Groups
Death threats and obscenity. Mark must be a liberal.

[SWINE] Would you prefer that we call YOUR mother a dog, Huckster?

Or, given what she birthed -- jackal or braying hyena might be more appropriate?

By the way, Huckster: have I told you to GO FUCK OFF AND DIE, recently?

Consider yourself told.

der Hoaxster

Jun 6, 2016, 6:22:50 AM6/6/16
to Puma, em...@googlegroups.com, Wiley Coyote, Heather VanDoran, guedo carter, Sergeant Freedom, Lanya Murray WWP INVITEE, Al James wwp email member and baha'i, MyJmach, maggie...@aol.com, Ignis, Gary Beauregard EMGFH, Gerilynn Tarvin, John Machado, Michael Master, Russell Walker, harry mobley, Finn McCools Hound, mckinne...@aol.com, num1...@aol.com, copte...@msn.com, P Earn4462@aol.com, Randall Anderson, Michael Clute, BOB H Gregory USN, Shady Lady, Big Claim, Michael Smith World-wide_Politics former Member, ricni...@earthlink.net, Luc Paquin Quebecois, peterba...@outlook.com, judy fuller, Frank Kerogen liberal WWP Member, pressle...@hotmail.comi, Deniece Welch, Muhammad Shoaib Tanoli, Daniel Embody, Snotboy, conn...@aol.com, ggalilei1...@yahoo.com, Mike Vito, unemployed electrical engineer Vincent Barrington Boyd III, elliajt wwp poster (elliajt@aol.com), jpa...@aol.com, Robin Crane Liberal, Chirho33, cynthia EMGFH, Bil Atwood, Susan Clark, Tom Demeter, TruthwChrist, Keith Caldwell, bug mead wwp member, Greg Shipley wwp, Alex James EMGFH, World Danger, Anne Teresa World-wide_Politics, Anne Wolinsky, Tony Passaro, Arhata, arif khan world-wide_politics member, Len Ritchey, Steve Bergin, Catherine Nobel, Larry Becraft, bigfanof...@yahoo.com, Lou & Bob Wynman, Bob Worn WWP, Tom Helsel WWP Member, Ron Brewer, Mark Park, C. Brian hensler, Peter Cephas EMGFH, charles nemo wwp member, The Obama Timeline author, d3aim WWP Invitee, d3...@sbcglobal.net, dag gano wwp invitee, David Winslow, David Wallace, Macess, Richard Cordero, ducky, Earl F, Ed Buckner Atheist, echos70, ed buckner wwp invitee, Enrico Pertoni, eve demian, James Stanton, finedude01
If you discount Welsh migration to North America, we still have the Irish to consider.

In my childhood I heard Welsh-American in-laws sing the "Rise Up Men of Harlech" song which mentions driving the Sassenachs into the sea.