Re: ]WorldWide_Politics[ RE: Weak Neutrality.

der Hoaxster

Jun 19, 2016, 8:03:09 AM6/19/16
to Jan Fry, der Huckster, worldwide...@yahoogroups.com, der Hoaxster email group creator, em...@googlegroups.com, wrongi...@googlegroups.com, world-wid...@yahoogroups.com, :W-W-P, :W_W_P, tea-party-patriots, spac...@yahoogroups.com
The Netherlands was a nest of spys in WW1.

Red light districts tend to grow up around US military bases. Is that what you are complaining about?

[Jayne Fry] <snip> As a US citizen, I have suffered multiple unimaginable consequences of what US has done during WW 2 to my former homeland, the Netherlands as a US ally.  Still do. <snip>

[dH] Are you posting here as a Nederlander or an American?