Re: Vinnie & "Karen"

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

der Hoaxster

10 May 2016, 17:55:1710/05/2016
to Finn McCools Hound, em...@googlegroups.com, Paul Dunk, gary beauregard, carp bear, Freedom, Internet Predator, sirgu...@amereitech.net, advance...@gmail.com, Audi...@aol.com, MyJmach ., heather....@yahoo.com, Oracle, Earl F. Reese, Keith, Heather Van Doran, mckinne...@aol.com, Margaret Hemmingway, copte...@msn.com, wrongi...@googlegroups.com, W-W_P an email group, WorldWide_Politics Yahoo Groups
No cussing, Vince. It's been years since I was in El Paso but back
then, a lot of the El Paso street walkers were transvestite. Some
wandered over from Juàrez.

[Vince] You never even saw her picture. So you don't xxxx about her.
Not one damn thing!

"Paul Dunk" <paul...@outlook.com> In your wet dreams Vinnie. Hot
women don't hang around with unemployed losers. How long has she been
working the streets of El Paso?

Vinnie Boyd <finn...@mccarthysirishtavern.us> You should ask your
good buddies John Britton, and Predator about the girlfriend I have
now. Karen is hot, hot, hot! I sent pictures of her to them. You
could never hope to get a woman that hot if your life depended on it
---- xxxxx!