navigation links on the TG wiki

Steve Baskauf

Nov 9, 2013, 10:14:06 AM11/9/13
to TDWG-RDF TG
I've made some navigation sidebars for pages on the RDF Task Group
wiki. Hopefully it will make it marginally easier to find stuff on the
wiki. In working on this I see much potential for adding useful content
to the wiki pages. There are a lot of task group members with editing
privileges and I would encourage you to edit away if you have anything
to add. I'm hoping to go through the Semantics of Biodiversity talks
and add some of the examples of RDF in the wild to the examples page.

Steve

--
Steven J. Baskauf, Ph.D., Senior Lecturer
Vanderbilt University Dept. of Biological Sciences

postal mail address:
PMB 351634
Nashville, TN 37235-1634, U.S.A.

delivery address:
2125 Stevenson Center
1161 21st Ave., S.
Nashville, TN 37235

office: 2128 Stevenson Center
phone: (615) 343-4582, fax: (615) 322-4942
If you fax, please phone or email so that I will know to look for it.
http://bioimages.vanderbilt.edu