TDV Updater 2/13/2005

fr...@tokyodv.com

Feb 12, 2005, 8:07:14 PM2/12/05
to tdvup...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

TokyoDV wishes you a happy, romantic Valentine's Day!
And to celebrate, we're featuring a special Valentine's Day video clip;
Sex, Drugs, and Japanese Love Hotels.. Created a couple years ago, but
it's really quite timeless..

http://www.tokyodv.com/culture/LoveHotelling.html

I also changed to a 'group' method for this email list, although it's
very restricted; other members cannot access your email, and members
themselves cannot post messages. It's a 'read only' experience. The
amount of email addresses I was receiving was too much for my simple
mail list program..

~~~~=== NEW VIDEO ===~~~~

TokyoDV teamed up with Captain Japan for an exclusive CaptainDV
experience. Explore the tunnels 40 meters below the Tokyo streets known
as Geo Site Project 3..

VIDEO - http://www.tokyodv.com/culture/TDVFeatureTokyoUnderground.html
ARTICLE - http://www.bigempire.com/sake/underground_tokyo.html

~~~~=== NEW ARTICLE ===~~~~

The Art of Ninjashot Photography
- Captain Japan

"Practice, practice, practice. Refining techniques and strategies are
some of the continual demands of those taking a ninjashot - a term that
loosely corresponds to "upskirt" in western parlance. The pastime
can be summarized as a lurid mix of lust, lenses, and stealth that is
enhanced by Japan's commonly cramped environs and culture. Make no
mistake, this hobby, fuelled in recent years by developments in digital
photography, is generally illegal, but that factor pales in comparison
to the rush..." - http://www.tokyodv.com

~~~~=== ALL VIDEOS ===~~~~

Access all TokyoDV's videos by going to the following URL, and signing
in using the provided Username and Password:

http://www.tokyodv.com/TDVOnline

USERNAME: user
PASSWORD: tokyodv

~~~~=== SHOPPING ===~~~~

There are three new shirt styles, a jogging suit, and new logo designs
available at the TokyoDV Corner Market! Robot Green, Wife Beater White,
and Herbal Khaki.. Check em out

http://www.cafepress.com/tokyodv

Also, don't forget TokyoDV provides daily updates of unbridled Japanese
NEWS, WEATHER, FASHION PHOTOS, and FORUMS!

Thanks, and have a great day!

Freedom Lohr

TokyoDV

http://www.tokyodv.com