TDV Updater 11/20//2005

fr...@tokyodv.com

Nov 19, 2005, 6:58:11 PM11/19/05
to TDV Updater
This Edition
1. NEW VIDEO
2. TOKYODV IN iTunes
3. TOKYODV VIDEO LOG
4. TOKYODV FRIENDS
5. DISCUSSION BOARD
6. SHOPPING
NEW VIDEO

The Toyota Fine X car at the Tokyo Motor Show. It spins like a festival
tea-cup ride, which should make parallel parking easy enough for a
child.

Tokyo Motor Show 2005: The ToyotaFineX (girls & car)
http://www.tokyodv.com/news/TMS2005ToyotaFineX.html
TOKYODV in ITUNES

TokyoDV has it's own aisle in the iTunes Music Store. Subscribers are
still only in the double digits, but it seems to be growing in
popularity; I think people are needing content for their new video
iPods..

This link will take you directly to the TokyoDV Video Podcast aisle:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=83008184

or

Access the Video Feed through Feedburner:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/tokyodv
TOKYODV VIDEO LOG

I'm not crazy about the term 'blog', so I'm naming TokyoDV's newly
opened 'blog' the TokyoDV Video Log; I think it sounds better and is
more descriptive.

Anyway, I'm slowly adding all videos to the log to increase
interactivity with the viewers. The log allows people to leave
comments, subscribe to the RSS feed, and trackback the clips. It's also
easier for me to change the layout and manage the content.

The Video Log is here:
http://www.tokyodv.com/videolog

I'm still experimenting with the theme and design, but it's moving
along. Stop by, leave a comment, and drop a log.

You can subscribe to the Video Log RSS feed here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/tokyodvrss
TOKYODV FRIENDS

Meet Japanese or gaijin for pen-pals, friends, romance, or carnal
knowledge. It's free to sign up and browse the Betties.

missloramichelle writes:
"i can be quiet, but only when i feel theres nothing to be said."

I like her i's; Lower-case 'i's always give a sense of innocent
purity..

Find your friendlies - http://friends.tokyodv.com
DISCUSSION BOARD

Check out some of the jobs posted on the TokyoDV Forum; from
screenwriters to camera-linguists, we've got something for you.. -
http://www.tokyodv.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Forum Index - http://www.tokyodv.com/forum
SHOPPING

There are three new shirt styles, a jogging suit, and new logo designs
available at the TokyoDV Corner Market! Robot Green, Wife Beater White,
and Herbal Khaki..

COMMERCIAL - http://www.tokyodv.com/comedy/TokyoDVFashionFight.html
STORE - http://www.cafepress.com/tokyodv

Also, don't forget TokyoDV provides daily updates of unbridled Japanese
NEWS, WEATHER, FASHION PHOTOS, and FORUMS!

Thanks, and have a great day!

Freedom Lohr

TokyoDV
http://www.tokyodv.com