TDV Updater 10/30/2005

1 view

fr...@tokyodv.com

Oct 29, 2005, 10:26:22 PM10/29/05
to TDV Updater
This Edition
1. NEW VIDEOS
2. VIDEO PODCASTING
3. TOKYODV FRIENDS
4. DISCUSSION BOARD
5. SHOPPING
NEW VIDEOS

It's been a long time, hasn't it? Work and life have kept me busy
recently, but with the coming fall, I'll have more time to be inside
working on my computer.. It's sad, really. ;)

I went to the Tokyo Motor Show last weekend with Captain Japan. So far,
I have two cips posted:

Tokyo Motor Show 2005: The Nissan Proto (car)
http://www.tokyodv.com/news/TMS2005NissanGTRProto.html

Tokyo Motor Show 2005: The Toyo Tire Girls (girls)
http://www.tokyodv.com/news/TMS2005ToyoTireGirls.html

Watch for more clips coming soon..
VIDEO PODCASTING

Still in it's infancy, but I'm experimenting with Video Podcasting. So
far, I've encoded about 7 clips and created an xml video podcast feed.
I'm not sure where it's going, but I was impressed with Apple's
announcement of the video iPod. I was also impressed that iTunes
accepted my submission in the iTunes Music Store; search for TokyoDV
within the iTunes Music Store, and you'll find TokyoDV's Video Podcast
feed. Some screenshots:
http://www.tokyodv.com/forum/tunes1.jpg
http://www.tokyodv.com/forum/tunes2.jpg

I'll be adding video clips periodically to Video Podcast Feed. If you
have a Mac, iTunes 6, and Quicktime 7, you can subscribe to the feed by
clicking below:
pcast://www.tokyodv.com/iPodVideos/TDVVideoFeed.xml

or

Access the Video Feed through Feedburner:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/tokyodv
TOKYODV FRIENDS

Meet Japanese or gaijin for pen-pals, friends, romance, or carnal
knowledge. It's free to sign up and browse the Betties.
Nique writes:

"c'mon and get me... get me, get me, get me, baby i'm your come on &
get me =)
i'm a college student.. used to work in a bank at the same time i'm
managing a computer rental..talkative at times! naughty depends on the
person i meet. like being frank..loves humor, outdoor activities, chat
& receiving mails.."

Hhhhmm.. My curiosity is peaked..

Find your friendlies - http://friends.tokyodv.com
DISCUSSION BOARD

Check out some of the jobs posted on the TokyoDV Forum; from
screenwriters to camera-linguists, we've got something for you..
- http://www.tokyodv.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Forum Index - http://www.tokyodv.com/forum
SHOPPING

There are three new shirt styles, a jogging suit, and new logo designs
available at the TokyoDV Corner Market! Robot Green, Wife Beater White,

and Herbal Khaki..

COMMERCIAL - http://www.tokyodv.com/comedy/TokyoDVFashionFight.html
STORE - http://www.cafepress.com/tokyodv

Also, don't forget TokyoDV provides daily updates of unbridled Japanese

NEWS, WEATHER, FASHION PHOTOS, and FORUMS!

Thanks, and have a great day!

Freedom Lohr

TokyoDV
http://www.tokyodv.com