Sharing a hotel room at GTAC

Al

Jul 22, 2007, 9:48:06 AM7/22/07
to td-dt-discuss
Fellow AWTA folks,
If you are going to GTAC in NYC next month and
you would be willing to share a hotel room,
Please email me.
fi
Thanks,
Al Snow ; Metro-Atlanta, GA

Sergio

Jul 23, 2007, 1:55:12 PM7/23/07
to td-dt-discuss
Hi Al,
Good to see that I will know one familiar face there. Do you know if
any other td-dt people will be there?

Sergio

Jeff Fry

Jul 23, 2007, 2:04:30 PM7/23/07
to td-dt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Al and Sergio (and anyone else who's going),

I'll be there...but sorry to say I can't offer to share a room. I'll already be sharing a studio apartment with my wife, a friend and his girlfriend. ;)

See y'all there.

Jeff
--
http://testingjeff.wordpress.com

Chris McMahon

Jul 23, 2007, 3:23:35 PM7/23/07
to td-dt-...@googlegroups.com
On 7/23/07, Sergio <sergio...@cox.net> wrote:

> Hi Al,
> Good to see that I will know one familiar face there. Do you know if
> any other td-dt people will be there?

I'll be there, too, but staying at my brother's apartment in the city
with my wife.

Sergio

Jul 23, 2007, 3:43:41 PM7/23/07
to td-dt-discuss
Wow. I didn't realize so many people were going to be there that I
knew. Hopefully I don't disappoint you during my presentation.

Al I forgot to address your other question about hotel sharing. I am
actually being put up by Google so I don't have to pay for my hotel
room. I might be able to share but the problem is that my wife doesn't
know yet if she is going to come or not and probably won't decide till
the week of and by then you might miss out on getting a hotel room if
you wait.

On Jul 23, 12:23 pm, "Chris McMahon" <christopher.mcma...@gmail.com>