selenium (or any tool) challenge: manipulate the content div in the Blogger wysiwig editor.

Chris McMahon

Jun 29, 2007, 3:11:01 PM6/29/07
to td-dt-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all...

I've been trying to get Selenium to manipulate the contents of an
editable div tag, like the one found in the wysiwyg interface of
Blogger where you type the blog post comments.

I think that neither type(), keyPress(), nor submit() will accomplish
it. If you know of a way to set the contents in the Blogger wysiwyg
editor, or any other wysiwyg editor of the same type, where the page
contents starts off as an editable div tag, please let me know, I'm
stumped.

Thanks,
-Chris