present for leora

Miriam Halberstam

Nov 10, 2013, 7:03:48 PM11/10/13
to TC google group
Hi everyone,
It was so nice to see so many of you. For those of you that weren't there looking forward to seeing you at the camp reunion on December 7! Many girls want to buy Leora a gift for coordinating an amazing Shaboss. Rochel Kaufman will be collecting money. Her address is 54 Briar Cliff Drive Monsey New York 10952. If you could send around $5 (it could be more or less) that would be amazing!!! Please do it as soon as you can because we want to get it to her asap! (the money will be collected this week, after then its to late) Also pls email, txt, or call me asap so that we know how many girls are interested! thanks. Have a great night!
MIRIAM