RE: Jam class

LIEBHARDT, MARTIN D

Sep 6, 2013, 1:59:49 PM9/6/13
to Terry Derstine, Timothy Colgan, tco...@googlegroups.com

Cool.  Yes, that is what I thought.

Tim where are you?  Hangin' with Sasquatch???

http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/Sasquatch-BrianWilson-ESPYS071112-jpg_235953.jpg

As far as Saturday, I got a response from Mike that he could not.  Did not hear from anyone else.  Offer still stands.

I copied the Tim Google group.

From: LIEBHARDT  MARTIN D <MDLIE...@sunocoinc.com>

Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 12:11:16

To: <big...@hotmail.com>; <tcolg...@hotmail.com>

Subject: Jam class

Are you guys doing jam class?  Or anything else?

Did you guys want to keep jamming?

Martin D. Liebhardt, P.G.

Sr. Hydrogeologist

10 Industrial Highway, MS4

Lester PA 19029

610-833-3558 (office)

Brian Warren

Sep 8, 2013, 3:06:42 PM9/8/13
to tco...@googlegroups.com, Terry Derstine, Timothy Colgan
Yes, I'd really like to get back to jamming again soon.  Any week-night except Tuesday works for me.  I think I mentioned in another email that I'm starting to learn fiddle now, and I have violin class on Tuesdays.

I've also been busy recording some more.  Here's my take on "Wayfaring Stranger".  I play piano on this one, along with the dobro and guitar.  Plus, there's a lovely fiddle solo by an old high school friend who lives in Canada now.

--Brian

On Sep 6, 2013, at 1:59 PM, "LIEBHARDT, MARTIN D" <MDLIE...@sunocoinc.com> wrote:

Cool.  Yes, that is what I thought.

Tim where are you?  Hangin' with Sasquatch???

<image003.jpg>

--
To view and or respond to comments visit http://tcolgan.blogspot.com
---