problematic sending of results to ESPript 3.0

Bublina Orange

Apr 3, 2024, 9:25:46 AMApr 3
to Tcoffee
Hello,

I would like to ask If it is possible to load my data directly from Coffee into ESPript. Button after alignement is available, however in the moment I click on it there is a new window from ESPript saying that server (T-coffee) is down and ESPript can not load aln (via http:) file. Could you please help me with such a problem?

Thank you very much and have a nice day!
Elizabeth

Cedric Notredame

Apr 3, 2024, 9:32:50 AMApr 3
to tco...@googlegroups.com

Dear Elisabeth,

I am not sure what is the problem. I do not know to which T-Coffee server Esprit points and this seems to be a question for them more than it is for us. We only maintain tcoffee.crg.eu  and we will be happy to discuss with the ESPRipt team better integration,

Best,

Cedric