iRMSD-APDB failed

Mehrdad Zandigohar

Nov 3, 2020, 1:34:13 AM11/3/20
to Tcoffee
Hello,

It's been a while I am trying to evaluate my alignment using iRMSD-APDB, but no matter what input I use for the interface, an error shows up:

iRMSD-APDB failedYour request could not complete successfully

Please note: iRMSD-APDB returned the following warning(s):

  • Blast for rat_OBP failed (Run: 1 out of 2. Use NCBI)
  • Corrupted Blast Output (Run 2)
I asked other colleagues and friends, and they also had the same issue.

Does anyone know why this issue occurs?

Best,
Mehrdad

Jose Espinosa-Carrasco

Nov 3, 2020, 9:59:47 AM11/3/20
to tco...@googlegroups.com, mza...@uic.edu
Dear Mehrdad,

Thanks a lot for reporting this issue!
We have solved the problem and you should be able to run iRMSD-APDB on the server again.
Should you find any issue, we will very grateful if you could let us know.

Best regards,

Jose Espinosa-Carrasco

Missatge de Mehrdad Zandigohar <mza...@uic.edu> del dia dt., 3 de nov. 2020 a les 7:34: