Error

Fares Z. Najar, Ph.D.

Sep 20, 2021, 1:18:26 PM9/20/21
to tco...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir or Madam,
I cannot discern from the error message wht is the problem with my input as you can see from the link below.
Can you help me find out.

http://tcoffee.crg.cat/apps/tcoffee/result?rid=143abb26

Best,
Fares Z. Najar, Ph.D.

--
Fares Z. Najar, Ph. D.
Director of the Chemistry/Biochemistry Bioinformatics Core (CBBC).

Jose Espinosa-Carrasco

Sep 21, 2021, 4:56:49 AM9/21/21
to tco...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fares,

Thanks a lot for reporting your issue!

I am afraid that the problem is that your alignment is rather a memory-intensive job and it is hitting the memory limit in our server and thus being killed. If you want to run it locally on your machine keep in mind that you will need a huge amount of memory especially for SAP and for the rather long sequences in your input FASTA file. You could also try to run it on our server taking into account what I just mentioned.

Hope this helps,

Jose

Missatge de Fares Z. Najar, Ph.D. <fzn...@ou.edu> del dia dl., 20 de set. 2021 a les 19:18: