t-coffee pdf output

Etsuko Moriyama

Mar 22, 2020, 10:39:35 PM3/22/20
to tco...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just realized that T-coffee server's pdf file output seems to be truncated on the right hand side. I see it both on T-coffee and TCS servers. I'm using Macintosh (Catalina) and I tried both Safari and Chrome. Is it a known problem? On the website, it looks fine. But only if I downloaded the pdf file, I cannot see the last few positions. I'm attaching below both pdf and html files so you can see what I'm talking about.

I'm in the US and the default is the letter size. I don't know if this makes any difference, though?

Etsuko Moriyama

result.score.html
result.score_pdf.pdf

Chang Jia-Ming

Mar 22, 2020, 11:09:27 PM3/22/20
to tco...@googlegroups.com
Dear Etsuko Moriyama,

Would you mind pasting the link to your result page?
I would check it.

Regards,
Jia-Ming Chang 張家銘

'Etsuko Moriyama' via Tcoffee <tco...@googlegroups.com> 於 2020年3月23日 週一 上午10:39寫道: