Limit to number of sequences aligned.

Christian Ahearn

Jun 15, 2022, 10:36:56 AM6/15/22
to tco...@googlegroups.com
Hello tcoffee team,

I noticed that the t-coffee espresso program only allows 150 sequences to be aligned at one time. If I use the command line, can I align more than 150 sequences? If so, what is the upper limit to the number of sequences I can run? Is there a way to expand the number of sequences run on the web server?

I currently have 631 sequences I would like to align using Espresso.

Thank you in advance for your time spent answering my questions.

Sincerely,

Christian P. Ahearn, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow
646 Biomedical Research Building Buffalo, NY 14214
University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
Department of Oral Biology
Laboratory of Dr. Stefan Ruhl, DDS, PhD