Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Bernie Wagenblast

May 14, 2024, 6:00:38 PMMay 14
to TCNL

  Transportation Communications Newsletter

 Tuesday, May 14, 2024 - Cranford, New Jersey

AVIATION

1) Airlines Sue USDOT Over Fee Disclosure Rules

Reuters

GPS / NAVIGATION

2) ‘No Silver Bullet;’ Military Will Need Multiple Systems To Back Up GPS

Breaking Defense

MARITIME

3) Gothenburg Launches A Digital Port Call Platform

Heavy Lift & Project Forwarding International

OTHER

4) Former Metro Publisher Frank Di Giacomo Passes Away

Metro

ROADWAYS

5) Maine DOT To Use Sensors For Smart Work Zone System

Roads & Bridges

TRAFFIC INCIDENT MANAGEMENT

6) North Phoenix Residents Ask For Better Traffic Management During I-17 Closure Chaos

KSAZ-TV

VEHICLES

7) Only 2% Of Tesla Full Self-Driving Trial Users End Up Buying It, Credit Card Data Show

Electrek

News Releases

1) Idemia Secure Transactions Launches World’s First Bamboo Transportation Smartcard With Los Angeles Metro

2) ‘Investing In America: Chinatown Stitch’ New Short-Form Documentary Focuses On How Biden-Harris Administration Funding Is Reconnecting Historic Community In Philadelphia

3) FCC Launches Spectrum Steering Team

Tuesday Transportation Oddities

Many a child has owned a bobby car and “zoomed” around as fast as their little feet would propel them. This bobby car is no toy and hit nearly 100 mph (161 kph) on a track in Germany.

© 2024 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016