Barbie PowerWheels Jeep

Brandt

Apr 9, 2015, 5:38:55 PM4/9/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi maker-folks,

I heard somewhere that maker types sometimes have use for old PowerWheels toys.  I've got a pretty pink Barbie jeep that's begging to be Mad-Maxed or reused for parts.  It's a little sun-faded but still works AFAIK.  Thought I'd offer it up here before putting it on Craigslist.

Best,
Brandt

Jude Dornisch

Apr 9, 2015, 7:23:34 PM4/9/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
Hey. Thanks for the offer. There is a thing called the Power Wheels Racing Series where spaces like ours race against each other. With a $500 budget limit you soup up the cars. Our current best car is based on the Barbie Jeep.

Brandt

Apr 10, 2015, 11:18:14 AM4/10/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
$20 beer money sound good? Happy to drop it off as an excuse to see the space.

-BK

Brandt

Apr 28, 2015, 12:17:45 PM4/28/15
to tcm...@googlegroups.com