Quarterly Clean Up 11-5-16 10am-6pm

orion

Nov 4, 2016, 1:58:14 PM11/4/16
to tcmaker
Quarterly clean up 11-5-16 10am-6pm

Jer Davis

Nov 4, 2016, 2:48:02 PM11/4/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
Has this been posted at the shop for awhile? I haven't been able to get in for a few months. I didn't see any posting about this on the site or on Facebook.

Surprised by what appears to be 1 day notice.

What's the focus for this cleanup?

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 12:58 PM, orion <bpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Quarterly clean up 11-5-16 10am-6pm

Scott Hill

Nov 4, 2016, 4:40:26 PM11/4/16
to tcm...@googlegroups.com
This one kinda snuck up on us all. We rearranged the cleanup dates right after the last one, so that we would be less likely to hit holidays and pseudo-holidays (CONvergence). That means we had a cleanup just six weeks ago; I know I wasn't thinking cleanup time yet!

Assuming I have the authority, I'd say this is a chance to focus on some smaller cleaning jobs. I'm going to be giving the lobby a good sweep-out and mop, then likely doing some work in the computer lab to get it as nice as can be. The classroom could also use some general TLC.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tcmaker+u...@googlegroups.com.