Cancer Imaging Archive Updates: April 2020

Tacconelli, Michelle (NIH/NCI) [C]

May 4, 2020, 1:28:23 PM5/4/20
to tcia-anno...@googlegroups.com, nci-imaging-c...@googlegroups.com

TCIA Update: April 2020

UT Southwestern researchers used MRIs and genomic information from TCIA & The Cancer Genome Atlas to develop a fully automated, highly accu­rate MRI-based deep learning method for classification of mutations in glio­mas. http://bit.ly/2x5KXzu

The HNSCC collection has been updated to include a second study by MDACC researchers. It now contains PET and CT imaging, tumor volumes, and clinical data from 627 head-neck squamous cell carcinoma subjects (70 patient overlap in studies): https://doi.org/10.7937/k9/tcia.2020.a8sh-7363

Access to CT data will help researchers develop improved computer algo­rithms and software to produce high-quality scans with low doses of radiation for patients http://ow.ly/WKjs50zmrjL...You can find this HUGE (1.2 tera­bytes!) new low-dose CT and projection dataset on TCIA at https:// doi.org/10.7937/9npb-2637

A new "Analysis Results" #dataset has been posted! It includes radiologist assessments and protegenomic analyses of 20 patients from the TCGA-OV (ovarian) collection. Read their publication at https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-020-06755-3 and access their data at http://doi.org/10.7937/ TCIA.2019.9stoinf1

 A new version of our radiology portal software (https:// nbia.cancerimagingarchive.net) was deployed this weekend. It includes a significant change to the way the Data Retriever structures the file names for individual DICOM image slices.

Learn more at https://wiki.cancerimagingarchive.net/x/ooMaAQ

To enhance the value of TCIA collections we encourage the community to publish their analyses of TCIA collections. Examples include image segmen­tations or quantitative features. We've significantly improved https:// wiki.cancerimagingarchive.net/x/sgH1 to make these valuable data easier to discover.

The slides and video recording from OCCPR Webinar about The Cancer Im­aging Archive are now available at https://wiki.cancerimagingarchive.net/ display/Public/CPTAC+ SIG+Webinars

New on The Cancer Imaging Archive CPTAC Pathology Portal: 38 radiology and 8 histopathology images available! Check out more about the CPTAC project here.

Stay Connected with TCIA