Cancer Imaging Archive Updates: July 2020

Tacconelli, Michelle (NIH/NCI) [C]

Aug 3, 2020, 10:02:49 AM8/3/20
to tcia-anno...@googlegroups.com, nci-imaging-c...@googlegroups.com

TCIA Update: July 2020

We're excited to announce our first TCIA dataset from China! "A Large-Scale CT and PET/CT Dataset for Lung Cancer Diagnosis" includes 363 subjects with tumor locations annotated by 5 thoracic radiologists to facilitate training Deep Learning models: https://doi.org/10.7937/TCIA.2020.NNC2-0461

The slides and video from the July 22nd CPTAC Imaging SIG presentation about CPTAC-LUAD proteogenomic analyses with Shankha Satpathy are now available at https://wiki.cancerimagingarchive.net/x/FR0lAw. You can also access slides and recordings here from previous presentations.

Interested in working with TCIA data using our REST API? Make sure you drop by our "Data Analysis Center" page at https:// wiki.cancerimagingarchive.net/x/x49XAQ where you'll find community-contributed code to jump start your work in R, Python and Julia programming languages.

MRQy (https://github.com/ccipd/MRQy) is a tool that analyzes MR imaging and generates noise/information measurements for quality assessment. Its developers applied their tool to 3 of our collections and shared the output in this new Analysis Result dataset: https://wiki.cancerimagingarchive.net/x/ soYvB

The AAPM RT-MAC Grand Challenge 2019 enabled comparison of auto-segmentation algorithms to delineate organs at risk or tumors in Head&Neck MRIs for radiation treatment planning. RTSTRUCTS previously embargoed from the test phase are now available: https://doi.org/10.7937/ tcia.2019.bcfjqfqb

NCI’s Patient-Derived Models Repository and the Cancer Imaging Archive announce identification and imaging characterization of metastatic patient-derived models available to the scientific community: https://buff.ly/3gBq4gw Imaging from 4 PDMR mouse models are now available in TCIA, which can be used in evaluating therapies to reduce metastatic spread.

This new Analysis Results dataset explored the lack of standardized data capture for non-image data accompanying various TCIA breast cancer col­lections to address the desire for semantic interoperability by aligning com­mon clinical metadata elements: https://doi.org/10.7937/TCIA.2019.wgllssg1

Stay Connected with TCIA