Save the Date for The Compassionate Friends 2022 National Conference

The Compassionate Friends

Sep 17, 2021, 9:10:35 AM9/17/21
to TCF of the Wabash Valley

We are excited to announce The Compassionate Friends 2022 National Conference! Our 45th National Conference is going to be held in Houston, Texas from August 5-7, 2022. Join us at the Marriott Marquis Houston for three days of connection, community, education, and support. In the coming weeks, we will be sending out more information about our conference and how to register. We look forward to seeing you in Houston!

The Compassionate Friends

Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Instagram
Be sure to add our email address to your address book or safe senders list so our emails get to your inbox.

48660 Pontiac Trail, #930808, Wixom , MI 48393