Wayward Winds 2020 is still on

Roger

Jun 30, 2020, 4:34:44 PM6/30/20
to tc...@googlegroups.com, austi...@googlegroups.com, Division-6
Wayward Winds 2020 is still on. Due to the current conditions because of COVID 19, TCDYC will be waving all late entry fees for the regatta. Shirts have already been ordered so we can't guarantee correct sizing or availability but we did order extras' and will do our best.

Current Classes are Spinnaker, Non-Spinnaker, Hobie 18 and Windsurfer. Register by Saturday July 4th, 5 pm to form a class. There must be at least 3 boats registered to form a class.

Register now to join in the fun

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSec6GAioo_HCKYEHEeaU-eoHppw9vTmQqEI6L53JchfqXFGlw/viewform?usp=pp_url

WW 2020 Entries.PNG

Ricky Richardson

Jun 30, 2020, 6:54:28 PM6/30/20
to txsgh...@gmail.com, tc...@googlegroups.com, austi...@googlegroups.com, Division-6
I suppose they haven’t closed the Dyke down

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2020, at 3:45 PM, Roger <txsgh...@gmail.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Division 6" group. If you reply, it only goes to sender. To reply to entire group, send to email address divis...@googlegroups.com.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Division 6" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/division-6/CALAKZ75AOmnogJnmAxdW%3DrDP4RfR7qGijvU4%2BzrtgPwTf1x-fQ%40mail.gmail.com.
<WW 2020 Entries.PNG>

Roger

Jun 30, 2020, 6:54:31 PM6/30/20