Redfish Reach 2020 Results

Roger

Sep 15, 2020, 8:55:31 PM9/15/20
to tc...@googlegroups.com, austi...@googlegroups.com, Division-6, SCOTT TUMA, Christopher Holley, mdu...@shredtex.com, Greg Matt, Will Kopf, lu...@uthscsa.edu, kho...@yahoo.com, Robert McDaniel, Jim Casto, Chris Clodfelter, graysto...@gmail.com, renni...@gmail.com, Ricky Richardson, daniel soderstrom, cajuns...@yahoo.com, jonja...@me.com, cliff...@aol.com, Carlisle, Charles, reno...@gmail.com, rjust...@gmail.com, Don and Sandy Zeek, COLLIN CASEY, kelly...@allianceplumbingservices.com, joeyt...@gmail.com, jbsherrod, walter...@gmail.com, bigma...@hotmail.com, Chris Reuwsaat, kur...@gmail.com, Ernest L., Mark Biscotto
My apologies for the delay in getting these results out. I had an unexpected event that required my immediate attention.
The results for Redfish Reach 2020

Jim Casto

Sep 15, 2020, 9:50:58 PM9/15/20
to tc...@googlegroups.com, austi...@googlegroups.com, Division-6
Thanks, Roger, for pulling off another great event at the Dike.  I have no idea how you kept the rain & lightning away.
Can't wait to come back down there and try to reclaim some hardware, or Rum-ware.

Jim Casto

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Division 6" group. If you reply, it only goes to sender. To reply to entire group, send to email address divis...@googlegroups.com.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Division 6" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/division-6/CALAKZ75sbPBx6mNPXg0dXH3dvxBFZacQbYVzXGzG7P7E%2BKgCeg%40mail.gmail.com.

Roger

Sep 15, 2020, 9:54:51 PM9/15/20
to tc...@googlegroups.com, austi...@googlegroups.com, Division-6
Thank you Jim. Always good seeing you.

Roger

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Texas City Dike Yacht Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tcdyc/1837007903.2813226.1600221054514%40mail.yahoo.com.

Mark Biscotto

Sep 16, 2020, 7:13:56 AM9/16/20
to tc...@googlegroups.com, austi...@googlegroups.com, Division-6
ditto.   and BBQ was great, Roger.  Redfish is easily my favorite of the year.  I'd love to see this format more than once a year.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Texas City Dike Yacht Club" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tcdyc/1837007903.2813226.1600221054514%40mail.yahoo.com.

Roger

Sep 16, 2020, 7:18:58 AM9/16/20
to austi...@googlegroups.com, tc...@googlegroups.com, Division-6
Mark,
Luckily for you we now have another regatta with a similar format. We had to cancel this year due to COVID but expect to have it next year. The Galveston Bay Catamaran Championship (GBCC). Normally  held in June.

We picked the Regatta up from Clear Lake Racing Association this year.

Roger

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AustinCats" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/austincats/CAABewkqiFU0F9V%3DR%3DtPmTMPwVR86QyOquOqWCwhBHF5E8AJztA%40mail.gmail.com.

Roger

Sep 16, 2020, 10:53:26 AM9/16/20
to tc...@googlegroups.com, austi...@googlegroups.com, Division-6, SCOTT TUMA, Christopher Holley, mdu...@shredtex.com, Greg Matt, Will Kopf, lu...@uthscsa.edu, kho...@yahoo.com, Robert McDaniel, Jim Casto, Chris Clodfelter, graysto...@gmail.com, renni...@gmail.com, Ricky Richardson, daniel soderstrom, cajuns...@yahoo.com, jonja...@me.com, cliff...@aol.com, Carlisle, Charles, reno...@gmail.com, rjust...@gmail.com, Don and Sandy Zeek, COLLIN CASEY, kelly...@allianceplumbingservices.com, joeyt...@gmail.com, jbsherrod, walter...@gmail.com, bigma...@hotmail.com, Chris Reuwsaat, kur...@gmail.com, Ernest L., Mark Biscotto
I updated the Results for Redfish Reach. 1 Competitor added to non-spin class (DNF). Corrected rating for one non-spin class boat. That boat moved from 4th to 10th. My apologies for the confusion and the errors. No one to blame but me.