Membership Information at MyFreePaysite.com

MyFreePaysite Support

May 10, 2015, 12:34:41 AM5/10/15
to tcdn...@googlegroups.com
This e-mail has been sent to you because you have just requested your login information at MyFreePaysite.com, having certified under penalty of perjury that you are over 18 years of age and having agreed to our terms and conditions.

Thanks for being a member of MyFreePaysite.com!

Here is your login information:
USERNAME: tcdn...@googlegroups.com
PASSWORD: n7nk

CLICK HERE TO LOGIN or copy and paste the URL below:
http://www.myfreepaysite.com/members/

Please save your username and password, and print this e-mail for your records. When logging in to the members area, please make sure to enter your username and password EXACTLY as they appear above. Once logged in, you will be able to change your password to something easier to remember. You are now a full member of MyFreePaysite.com and we are delighted to have you!

ENTER THE MEMBERS AREA NOW

Now that you are a member...

If you still haven't, please check out our partner website MyFreeCams.com where you can watch thousands of girls on webcam any time, absolutely free. It is one of the most exciting websites on the Internet!

Click here to check out MyFreeCams.com

Thanks and enjoy! - MyFreePaysite.com Team
E-Mail Us with any questions or comments.

You may at any time delete your membership and you'll never hear from us again.
Our physical address is: Cybertania, Inc. P.O. Box 465, Glenview, IL 60025 USA.

MyFreePaysite Support

May 10, 2015, 12:58:03 AM5/10/15
to tcdn...@googlegroups.com