May Advocacy Meeting on May 1st

dale freeman

Apr 29, 2024, 11:19:08 AMApr 29
to Tim Potter, Kevin Schumacher, Mike Dombroski, Dave Mansfield, Corey Rowe, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Michael Unsworth, Matt Penniman, Steven Leiby, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Nick Kwiatkowski, David Goodman, Dan Stockwell, Robert Peña, Arthur Slabosky, Pat Harrington, Rosanne Leland, Dean Brailey, Alex Seddon, Tom Hardenbergh, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, tcatc
FYI

This month's TCBA Advocacy Meeting is on Wednesday, May 1st from 6:30 to 8 pm at LMB Headquarters.

Please send me any agenda items to discuss at the meeting.

We will provide time at 7 pm for a discussion of Ride of Silence Planning.

Thanks,

Dale

Dan Stockwell

May 1, 2024, 9:17:05 AMMay 1
to dale freeman, Tim Potter, Kevin Schumacher, Mike Dombroski, Dave Mansfield, Corey Rowe, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Michael Unsworth, Matt Penniman, Steven Leiby, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Nick Kwiatkowski, David Goodman, Robert Peña, Arthur Slabosky, Pat Harrington, Rosanne Leland, Dean Brailey, Alex Seddon, Tom Hardenbergh, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, tcatc
I am unable to attend tonight. Sorry.

Dan

Dan Stockwell

May 1, 2024, 1:36:00 PMMay 1
to Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Corey Rowe, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Matt Penniman, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Peña, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tim Potter, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc
Hello,

I am still looking for agenda items for tonight’s meeting

Thanks,

Dale

Corey Rowe

May 1, 2024, 1:37:48 PMMay 1
to dale freeman, Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Matt Penniman, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Peña, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tim Potter, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc
Matt will have more info on this, but LMB Advocacy Day at the Capitol is coming up on May 14th.

I won't be there tonight, but hope it goes well!

dale freeman

May 1, 2024, 2:23:51 PMMay 1
to Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Corey Rowe, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Matt Penniman, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Peña, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tim Potter, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc
FYI

Please see the attached draft minutes from April’s meeting.

Thanks,

Dale

Tim Potter

May 1, 2024, 3:07:56 PMMay 1
to dale freeman, Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Corey Rowe, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Matt Penniman, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Peña, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc
I'm planning on being there.  Happy to briefly summarize the Ride of Silence update that Pat Harrington emailed out to the volunteer group helping with that event as an update.

I'm sure there'll be some items that'll come to mind when I'm there and able to think straight!  These are very busy days in a bike shop!

Tim

*************************
MSU Bike Advisory Comm. member
TCBA Advocacy Comm. member
Ride of Silence webmaster
LCI #5207

Ride of Silence:  www.rideofsilence.org

2024 Ride of Silence: Wed. May 15th, 7:00 PM
One day. One time. One world, world wide.
Let the silence roar....

dale freeman

May 1, 2024, 3:21:24 PMMay 1
to flyingdu...@gmail.com, Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Corey Rowe, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Matt Penniman, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Peña, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc
Sounds good. See you then.

Matt Penniman

May 1, 2024, 5:25:54 PMMay 1
to Corey Rowe, Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Peña, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tim Potter, Tom Hardenbergh, dale freeman, tcatc
Hi all,

I won't be able to make it tonight. I sent out an overview of Advocacy Day this morning — let me know if you didn’t get it and would like me to forward it to you.

There’s one other issue I wanted to share — see attached. What do you think about including this in our list of items to support?

Thanks,
Matt
MI Oral Fluid Program Background_Overview.pdf

Tim Potter

May 1, 2024, 9:49:44 PMMay 1
to Matt Penniman, Corey Rowe, Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Peña, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tom Hardenbergh, dale freeman, tcatc
I support the oral fluid testing program initiative for Michigan.  We've got way too many people out there driving around under the influence of who knows what killing people mostly outside of the protection of a motor vehicle.

Tim