Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Alice Dreger

no leída,
4 ago 2021, 10:02:40 a.m.4/8/21
para Mid-Michigan Active Transportation Coalition
Hi, folks,

Andrew Graham reported for us today about Diana Twede bringing forward to the East Lansing Transportation Commission a concern about abandoned bikes, so I wanted to point you all to that:

Thanks!

Alice

Tom Hardenbergh

no leída,
4 ago 2021, 5:21:31 p.m.4/8/21
para Alice Dreger,Mid-Michigan Active Transportation Coalition
You are a good advocate, Diana.  Sounds like this was resolved when brought to the attention of the person(s) who could/should do something about it.  Perhaps they will do what they should on their own in the future.  Are you satisfied?  I remember Tim Potter expressing disappointment at promised inside parking for resident's bikes and the somewhat unsatisfactory provision for them.  99% of us are captives of our gas-powered motor vehicles and someday that must change or else climate doom.

I have a related issue in Bath Township.  When the library moved a few store fronts away, the TCBA bike loops were removed and have not been replaced.  I'm seeking info and answers for when they will reappear.

Tom H

--
This is the Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee Google Group. The comments posted to this list are the expressions of individual members and are not to be construed as an endorsement by the TCBA-Advocacy group unless specifically stated otherwise. Our website is: http://biketcba.org/advocacy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tcatc/95CAB6A8-F668-4637-B88E-7BB45B68DB72%40gmail.com.

Tim Potter

no leída,
4 ago 2021, 10:34:00 p.m.4/8/21
para alice...@gmail.com,Mid-Michigan Active Transportation Coalition
Thank you Alice and Diane for this community service!  Active bicyclists will greatly appreciate having more space to lock their bikes.

Sent from Tim Potter's mobile

On Aug 4, 2021, at 10:02 AM, Alice Dreger <alice...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, folks,
--