Fwd: MLK reconfiguration meeting invite

dale freeman

Feb 23, 2024, 7:53:50 PMFeb 23
to Tim Potter, Kevin Schumacher, Mike Dombroski, Dave Mansfield, Corey Rowe, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Michael Unsworth, Matt Penniman, Steven Leiby, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Nick Kwiatkowski, David Goodman, Dan Stockwell, Robert Pena, Arthur Slabosky, Pat Harrington, Rosanne Leland, Dean Brailey, Alex Seddon, Tom Hardenbergh, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, tcatc
FYI

Please see the following notice of the MLK Reconfiguration Meeting that is scheduled on Thursday, February 29th from 4-6 pm at Letts Community Center, 1220 W. Kalamazoo St, Lansing, MI 48915.

Please let me know if you plan to attend.

Thanks,

Dale

Feb 23, 2024, 8:08:40 PMFeb 23
to dale freeman, Kevin Schumacher, Mike Dombroski, Dave Mansfield, Corey Rowe, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Michael Unsworth, Matt Penniman, Steven Leiby, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Nick Kwiatkowski, David Goodman, Dan Stockwell, Robert Pena, Arthur Slabosky, Pat Harrington, Rosanne Leland, Dean Brailey, Alex Seddon, Tom Hardenbergh, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, tcatc
I plan to attend. This is great news. Hopefully other M- roads in the city will also get reconfigured and finally stop being NASCAR race training grounds.

I note that this is going to be an open house, so I don’t think you have to be there at 4 o’clock, but can go anytime between four and six and learn more about the project and talk to the staff and Consultants.

Sent from Tim Potter's mobile

On Feb 23, 2024, at 7:53 PM, dale freeman <dfree...@gmail.com> wrote:

<MLK Reconfiguration Postcard.pdf>

Philip Wells

Feb 23, 2024, 9:56:35 PMFeb 23
to dfree...@gmail.com, Tim Potter, Kevin Schumacher, Mike Dombroski, Dave Mansfield, Corey Rowe, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Michael Unsworth, Matt Penniman, Steven Leiby, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Nick Kwiatkowski, David Goodman, Dan Stockwell, Robert Pena, Arthur Slabosky, Pat Harrington, Rosanne Leland, Dean Brailey, Alex Seddon, Tom Hardenbergh, Patrick Kelley, tcatc
I plan to attend. This is my neighborhood, and it appears that some of my neighbors are opposed to (their perception of) the city’s plan: they seem to think it would take away green space or something like that.

Phil

On Feb 23, 2024, at 7:53 PM, dale freeman <dfree...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
This is the Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee Google Group. The comments posted to this list are the expressions of individual members and are not to be construed as an endorsement by the TCBA-Advocacy group unless specifically stated otherwise. Our website is: http://biketcba.org/advocacy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tcatc/CAJh7Gkhx7ubCEXMQPzLzNCoOBFfY2-23e_DjqV_k0Edvq%2BGeAg%40mail.gmail.com.
<MLK Reconfiguration Postcard.pdf>

Michael Unsworth

Feb 24, 2024, 10:33:51 AMFeb 24
to Philip Wells, Dale Freeman, Tim Potter, Kevin Schumacher, Mike Dombroski, Dave Mansfield, Corey Rowe, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Matt Penniman, Steven Leiby, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Nick Kwiatkowski, David Goodman, Dan Stockwell, Robert Pena, Arthur Slabosky, Pat Harrington, Rosanne Leland, Dean Brailey, Alex Seddon, Tom Hardenbergh, Patrick Kelley, tcatc
I'll also be attending.

dale freeman

Feb 25, 2024, 9:39:40 PMFeb 25
to Michael Unsworth, Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Corey Rowe, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Matt Penniman, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Philip Wells, Robert Pena, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tim Potter, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc
Thanks all.   I expect to be able to attend after 5 pm.