Fwd: Michigan’s Avenue Focus Group: Cyclists

Tim Potter

Aug 15, 2022, 11:52:27 AM8/15/22
to tcatc
For anyone who's able to attend this focus group meeting re: The Vision for Michigan’s Avenue this evening.
I'm planning to attend it and will do my best to report back to the committee.

You'll note that I was forwarded this info. last Friday by Matt from the LMB.  They did invite Pat Kelley but he must've been on a bike tour somewhere.

Tim

MSU Bike Advisory Comm. member
Mer. Twp. Transportation Commission member
TCBA Advocacy Comm. member
Ride of Silence webmaster
LCI #5207

Ride of Silence:  www.rideofsilence.org

2023 Ride of Silence: Wed. May 17th, 7:00 PM
One day. One time. One world, world wide.
Let the silence roar....