Former Exec. Director of Adventure Cycling Assoc. needing overnight lodging 8/27-29

Tim Potter

Aug 19, 2021, 2:20:53 PM8/19/21
to tcatc
Please consider hosting Jim Sayer, former Exec. Director of Adventure Cycling Association, who will be passing thru the Lansing area Aug. 27-29 on a cross-country bike tour and is needing a place to stay for just one of those nights.  I offered to let him stay with us (we're FB friends - here's his FB profile) when I heard of his itinerary but my plans have changed so I can no longer host him.

Would one of you be willing to host him?  If not, I can contact some others in the Lansing area.  I also think it would be cool to have some local bike advocates ride with him either as he comes close to Lansing and/or as he leaves the area (he's headed towards Lk. Michigan after he leaves Lansing).

Anyway, let me know and I'll try help coordinate things or put you in direct touch with him.

Here's his itinerary:

For an easy scan of where I'm going, here's a sequence of cities and towns I'm hoping to ride through: Boston (MA), Rye (NH), Portland (ME), Stark (NH), Montpelier (VT), Burlington, Charlotte, Ticonderoga (NY), Rochester, Buffalo, Erie (PA), Cleveland (OH), Toledo, Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti (MI), Lansing, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Milwaukee (WI), Madison, LaCrosse, Minneapolis (MN), Brookings (SD), Huron, Rapid City, Gillette (WY), Cody, Yellowstone NP, Twin Bridges (MT), Dillon, Wisdom, Missoula.

Thanks,
Tim

*************************
MSU Bike Advisory Comm. member
Mer. Twp. Transportation Commission member
TCBA Advocacy Comm. member
Ride of Silence webmaster
LCI #5207

Ride of Silence:  www.rideofsilence.org

2022 Ride of Silence: Wed. May 18th, 7:00 PM
One day. One time. One world, world wide.
Let the silence roar....

Carol Prahinski

Aug 19, 2021, 5:09:11 PM8/19/21
to Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee
I'm happy to host Jim again. He is a wonderful guest.
Some of you may remember his visit here about 7 or 8 years ago. He keynoted a bicycling conference at Peckham.
Cheers!