My injury

1 view

Michael Unsworth

Aug 23, 2021, 8:57:49 PM8/23/21
to Mid-Michigan Active Transportation Coalition
Seeing that Diana told the whole listserv about my injury, I suppose I should do a mass mailing so I don't have to send the same message out to a lot of people. My knee hit the sidewalk straight on. Fortunately I was in the same neighborhood as a friend, so she took me to urgent care. I was put in a brace and told to monitor things. It turns out things monitored me. By 11 p.m. he had swollen to about 53 cm and I was in a lot of pain. Thus I had the ambulance take me to Sparrow where I got more X-rays and a CAT scan. I see my surgeon on Thursday for further developments. Swelling is due to the blood thinners I'm on for my heart problems. Right now I am not in that pain, but I am using my lift chair for sleeping. More info as it becomes available.