See us @ Quiet Adventures Symposium this Saturday 9-5pm!

Tim Potter

Feb 28, 2024, 4:38:46 PMFeb 28
to msu-bikes-advi...@googlegroups.com, Mid-Michigan Active Transportation Coalition

If you're looking for something fun and educational to do this Saturday morning-afternoon, consider the 29th Annual Quiet Adventures Symposium happening Sat. Mar. 2 from 9 am - 5:30 pm. It's a celebration of all the different types of outdoor recreational options that are quiet and (for the most part) not involving motors.

Look for the MSU Bikes Service Center booths (4 of them!) in the dirt floor arena part of the MSU Agricultural Pavilion.

We'll be showing (& hopefully selling!) lots of our refurbished ready-to-ride bikes and other stuff that we normally don't have out for sale in our shop. There'll be a test ride area in the north end of the dirt arena so you can try before you buy! There will be a bunch of other bike-related organizations and vendors there too scattered around the show, so be sure to check them all out!

Full details: https://www.quietadventures.org/qas_2024_information.php

IF you’re available and feeling generous and helpful please consider volunteering to help us out at our booth for an hour or 2 to give us some help.  As a volunteer you’ll get a FREE pass to the event ($20 value!)  Email if you’re able to help so I can get your name on the volunteer list.

Tim

Tim Potter
Sustainable Transportation Manager
MSU Bikes Service Center  -  Our 18th Year of Operations!
434 Farm Lane, Rm. B10 Bessey Hall | Michigan St. University | E. Lansing, MI 48824-1033
Direct Ph: 517-432-3414 | Cell:  517-897-3067 | Direct Email: pot...@msu.edu