February TCBA Advocacy Committee Meeting

dale freeman

Feb 6, 2024, 1:58:12 PMFeb 6
to Tim Potter, Kevin Schumacher, Mike Dombroski, Dave Mansfield, Corey Rowe, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Michael Unsworth, Matt Penniman, Steven Leiby, Bob Lovell, Nick Kwiatkowski, David Goodman, Dan Stockwell, Robert Pena, Arthur Slabosky, Pat Harrington, Rosanne Leland, Dean Brailey, Alex Seddon, Tom Hardenbergh, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, tcatc, Chris Diamond, debtraxinger, erind...@live.com, Patty Mead, Eric Dean, Alicia Zhang
FYI

The February TCBA Advocacy Meeting has been cancelled/postponed/changed.

Instead of our regularly scheduled meeting, committee members are urged to attend the following film presented by the MSU Cycling Club.

425334659_10161331755840288_4128755819926646517_n.jpg

Tim Potter

Feb 6, 2024, 9:08:17 PMFeb 6
to dale freeman, tcatc
Thanks for being willing to be flexible with our meeting format Dale. Hope people will enjoy this change of pace and that we'll have a nice time supporting the next generation of cyclists.

Tim Potter

*************************
MSU Bike Advisory Comm. member
TCBA Advocacy Comm. member
Ride of Silence webmaster
LCI #5207

Ride of Silence:  www.rideofsilence.org

2024 Ride of Silence: Wed. May 15th, 7:00 PM
One day. One time. One world, world wide.
Let the silence roar....

artbe...@sbcglobal.net

Feb 7, 2024, 9:59:59 AMFeb 7
to Tim Potter, Kevin Schumacher, Mike Dombroski, Dave Mansfield, Corey Rowe, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Michael Unsworth, Matt Penniman, Steven Leiby, Bob Lovell, Nick Kwiatkowski, David Goodman, Dan Stockwell, Robert Pena, Pat Harrington, Rosanne Leland, Dean Brailey, Alex Seddon, Tom Hardenbergh, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, tcatc, dale freeman, Chris Diamond, debtraxinger, erind...@live.com, Patty Mead, Eric Dean, Alicia Zhang
   I will miss the msu cycling club tonight

               Arr

--
This is the Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee Google Group. The comments posted to this list are the expressions of individual members and are not to be construed as an endorsement by the TCBA-Advocacy group unless specifically stated otherwise. Our website is: http://biketcba.org/advocacy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tcatc/CAJh7Gkj8KCDiTb3aSvsYG0JzAbCje5ca6U-esVYhnvxNR29AFA%40mail.gmail.com.