March TCBA Advocacy Meeting is on Wednesday

dale freeman

Mar 4, 2024, 8:32:34 AMMar 4
to Tim Potter, Kevin Schumacher, Mike Dombroski, Dave Mansfield, Corey Rowe, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Michael Unsworth, Matt Penniman, Steven Leiby, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Nick Kwiatkowski, David Goodman, Dan Stockwell, Robert Pena, Arthur Slabosky, Pat Harrington, Rosanne Leland, Dean Brailey, Alex Seddon, Tom Hardenbergh, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, tcatc
FYI

Our next meeting is on Wednesday, March 6th from 6:30 pm to 8 pm.  The meeting will take place at LMB headquarters at 410 S. Cedar St. in Lansing.

Please send me your agenda items.

Thank you!

Dale

dale freeman

Mar 6, 2024, 10:37:43 AMMar 6
to Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Corey Rowe, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Matt Penniman, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Pena, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tim Potter, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc
I have not yet received any agenda items.

I feel that we can talk about the MLK redesign as well as discussing East Lansing Transportation Commission’s upcoming cycling discussion.

What else should we be discussing?  Ride of Silence?  Other issues?

Corey Rowe

Mar 6, 2024, 10:59:05 AMMar 6
to dale freeman, Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Matt Penniman, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Pena, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tim Potter, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc
I'll be at a meeting at Assenmacher in Flint tonight so I won't be able to attend, but the Michigan Avenue project should be added to the agenda for discussion. Unfortunately, yesterday's open house revealed the project has been scaled back significantly due to cost overruns to a design many of us feel is unsafe.

Nick, David Ellis, and I have been discussing the presentation with Matt. Between the four of us we'll send over what we know.

Thanks!
Corey

dale freeman

Mar 6, 2024, 11:14:46 AMMar 6
to Corey Rowe, Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Matt Penniman, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Pena, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tim Potter, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc
Thanks for the heads up

Dan Stockwell

Mar 6, 2024, 11:18:38 AMMar 6
to dale freeman, Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Corey Rowe, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Matt Penniman, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Nick Kwiatkowski, Pat Harrington, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Pena, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tim Potter, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc
Let’s mention the Delta Township meeting. I also have additional report from Drlta b

Dan

Dan Stockwell