TCBA Advocacy Meeting - August 2022 @ Bailey Community Pumphouse

dale freeman

Aug 10, 2022, 10:12:51 AM8/10/22
to Alex Seddon, Arthur Slabosky, Bob Lovell, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, David Meade, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Erin Sloan-Turner, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Leonard Provencher, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Pena, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tim Potter, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc
Please see the attached for this evening's draft agenda as well as a copy of Diana's TCBA bike parking letter and last month's minutes.

TCBA bike parking letter.docx

artbe...@sbcglobal.net

Aug 19, 2022, 11:58:29 AM8/19/22
to Alex Seddon, Bob Lovell, Dan Stockwell, Dave Mansfield, David Goodman, David Meade, Dean Brailey, Diana Twede, Erin Sloan-Turner, Jeanne Wright, Kevin Schumacher, Leonard Provencher, Michael Unsworth, Mike Dombroski, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, Robert Pena, Rosanne Leland, Steven Leiby, Tim Potter, Tom Hardenbergh, tcatc, dale freeman
  To everyone:

   After looking at Trowbridge Road live I changed my mind about what improvements are needed there. I said non-,motorized travelers on the North side of Trowbridge can just as well follow the sidewalk to Harrison.  After looking in person, I see that there are several blocks of business destinations on the south side, including a Taco Bell.  Therefore I will step out and say that the changes on Arbor Drive should have some means of crossing for non-motorized users.

              Art

--
This is the Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee Google Group. The comments posted to this list are the expressions of individual members and are not to be construed as an endorsement by the TCBA-Advocacy group unless specifically stated otherwise. Our website is: http://biketcba.org/advocacy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tcatc/CAJh7GkheABhfq19m6F%2BvKbmCECBwh0LVZpNNWpr1f3ejOj8Pww%40mail.gmail.com.