Land Use lunch 12 PM 5/10: What's happening with MLK Boulevard ?

1 view

Potter, Timothy

May 9, 2024, 1:44:29 PMMay 9
to Mid-Michigan Active Transportation Coalition

This luncheon might be of interest to some of our members who live close to this project and have been following it.  Phil Wells comes to mind!

Tim

Tim Potter
Sustainable Transportation Manager

MSU Bikes Service Center  -  Our 18th Year of Operations!
434 Farm Lane, Rm. B10 Bessey Hall | Michigan St. University | E. Lansing, MI 48824-1033