MSU to Lk. Lansing update

Tim Potter

Aug 7, 2021, 8:13:34 AM8/7/21
to tc...@googlegroups.com
FYI

Sent from Tim Potter's mobile

Begin forwarded message:

From: Derek Perry <pe...@meridian.mi.us>
Date: August 6, 2021 at 4:45:33 PM EDT
To: Tim Potter <flyingdu...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Phase 2 update?

Hello Tim:

Pathway work this summer is the Shaw St connector and Phase IIb. This is the widening of the Okemos Road pathway between the inter-urban and the Service Center Road and includes entrance work for phase II off of Grand River Avenue.

We plan to bid phase I and II this fall with construction in the spring of 2022 for both. Easement acquisition has been tedious.

We also have submitted grants for Phase III to State of Michigan and Ingham County.

Derek N. Perry

Deputy Township Manager

Director of Public Works & Engineering

pe...@meridian.mi.us