Re: Kalamazoo Street Update

Tim Potter

Sep 11, 2022, 11:03:34 PM9/11/22
to Robert Pena, Eric Burns, tim.p...@rideofsilence.org, Lansing Bike Co-op, tc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bob & Eric,

Thanks for getting this huge project done. The bicycling community, especially the many who use Kalamazoo Street as their primary corridor will greatly appreciate it!

Tim Potter
TCBA Advocacy founding member
Lansing Bike Party Co-founder

On Sep 11, 2022, at 9:08 PM, Robert Pena <RP...@ingham.org> wrote:

Eric,

We have been on Kalamazoo Street on a bike. Smooth. We realize that it is only leveling course but cycling community is appreciative.

Thank you,

Bob