Fwd: FW: Protected Bike Infrastructure on Michigan Ave Contact List

Tim Potter

Aug 1, 2022, 12:23:52 PM8/1/22
to tcatc
So, there's a new concerned citizens' group that's formed to help the City of Lansing develop their plans for the redoing of Michigan Ave. which we helped with years ago.
Kinda surprised that the City didn't include us in this outreach, but maybe they did and I missed it.  Great to see a bunch of new people involved in such advocacy.

Anyway, the next meeting is this Wednesday, Aug 3rd from 6-7PM at Foster Community Center Room 109 (Room subject to change).

Read below for more details/ background esp. the highlighted text.  I've not fwd'd the contact lists as this is a large group and I don't have their permission to share them. I've left the name/ email of the guy who's organizing the group.

Here are the people on the distribution list for reference:

Alex Paver, Andy Kilpatrick, Anne Kuhnen, Charles Roltsch, Christopher Greenestmadgnsk, Holden Holsinger, John Bliss, Josh Lowery, Matt McQuay, Matthew Mackie, Mausharie Valentine, Mike Dombrowski, Mike Robertson, Nick Kwiatkowski, Nick Nelson, Nicole Bawmer

I hope to attend this Wed.

Tim

MSU Bike Advisory Comm. member
Mer. Twp. Transportation Commission member
TCBA Advocacy Comm. member
Ride of Silence webmaster
LCI #5207

Ride of Silence:  www.rideofsilence.org

2023 Ride of Silence: Wed. May 17th, 7:00 PM
One day. One time. One world, world wide.
Let the silence roar....