update on Albert Ave.

Alice Dreger

Sep 26, 2022, 9:29:24 AM9/26/22
to tc...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

The ELi report out of City Council including discussion of the bike lane on Albert Ave. by Mike Unsworth and Nathan Werner is here:

I am attaching Director McPherson’s complete response to my follow-up inquiry in case that is of help in terms of communications on this.

Best,
Alice

———

On Sep 22, 2022, at 1:48 PM, Mikell Frey <mf...@cityofeastlansing.com> wrote:

Hi Alice,

A response from Nicole is provided below:

The draft plan of the drop off and bike lane reconfiguration will be brought to the transportation commission meeting on October 3, 2022. The information was brought to City Council as a request from the Mayor.

City staff has been working with the Newman Loft residents through the Seniors Commission and Age-Friendly Community Steering Committee to look for creative solutions to accommodate the drop off request in a manner that is fair, safe, and equitable.