East Lansing Non-Motorized Transportation Plan: Local Stakeholder Virtual Mtg

Potter, Timothy

Feb 28, 2024, 11:34:12 AMFeb 28
to Mid-Michigan Active Transportation Coalition

Hope you’re all enjoying spring break and were able to get out yesterday for that freak warm weather!

For those of you interested and available; sorry, thought I’d sent this earlier.

Here’s the PPT plan/ presentation:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zviUxZbjTY-4M1sDeNLUXWT6J-Iou2wJ/view?usp=sharing

If any of you have trouble viewing the file via that link let me know directly and I’ll email you a copy of it; it’s 6mb and I didn’t want to send that to everyone unsolicited.

Tim

Feb 28, 2024, 12:00:32 PMFeb 28
to pot...@msu.edu, Mid-Michigan Active Transportation Coalition
Hello

Thank you Tim.

Also a reminder that today  is the review and input time of the non motorized plan at Delta township. One session starts at 4 pm, a second is at 6 pm.

Thank you.  Jeanne Pearl-Wright

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 28, 2024, at 11:34 AM, Potter, Timothy <pot...@msu.edu> wrote:

--
This is the Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee Google Group. The comments posted to this list are the expressions of individual members and are not to be construed as an endorsement by the TCBA-Advocacy group unless specifically stated otherwise. Our website is: http://biketcba.org/advocacy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tcatc/PH8PR12MB7423D682D9DC4EEC0E011AD8B7582%40PH8PR12MB7423.namprd12.prod.outlook.com.
mime-attachment.ics