Following up on LMB's open letter to MDOT: ready for the next step?

1 view

Tim Potter

Feb 15, 2024, 2:16:41 PMFeb 15
to Mid-Michigan Active Transportation Coalition

In case you didn’t get a copy of this email last week.  Make sure you take the time to participate in MDOT’s survey.

Tim

Tim Potter
Sustainable Transportation Manager
MSU Bikes Service Center  -  Our 18th Year of Operations!
434 Farm Lane, Rm. B10 Bessey Hall | Michigan St. University | E. Lansing, MI 48824-1033