April TCBA Advocacy Committee Meeting tonight at LMB at 6:30 pm

1 view

dale freeman

Apr 3, 2024, 2:52:10 PMApr 3
to Tim Potter, Kevin Schumacher, Mike Dombroski, Dave Mansfield, Corey Rowe, Diana Twede, Jeanne Wright, Michael Unsworth, Matt Penniman, Steven Leiby, Bob Lovell, Charles Kotz, Nick Kwiatkowski, David Goodman, Dan Stockwell, Robert Peña, Arthur Slabosky, Pat Harrington, Rosanne Leland, Dean Brailey, Alex Seddon, Tom Hardenbergh, Patrick Kelley, Phil Wells, tcatc, Chris Diamond, debtraxinger, erind...@live.com, Patty Mead, Eric Dean, Alicia Zhang
Good Afternoon,

Pleased the attached draft agenda for tonight's meeting as well as the minutes from last month's meeting.  I have also included a copy of the TCBA letter of support for the MLK Blvd Reconfiguration.

Please let me know if you have any additions to the agenda or changes to the minutes.

Thanks,

Dale