MSUFCU Community rooms use

Tim Potter

Feb 26, 2024, 11:38:57 AMFeb 26
to tcatc
Just learned about the newest nicest community room that MSUFCU has in town and that it's free to use for community meetings/ events.  This one in downtown EL (corner of Abbot and Albert next to Dublin's) can hold 300+ people and is fully equipped w/ all the latest AV equipment, we can bring in outside food/ drink too.

Might be fun to have one of our meetings here sometime this year.  The staffer who showed me the room this morning said that they will sometimes allow use of the rooms later in the evening even though the document says 9-5 pm.

Tim Potter

*************************
MSU Bike Advisory Comm. member
TCBA Advocacy Comm. member
Ride of Silence webmaster
LCI #5207

Ride of Silence:  www.rideofsilence.org

2024 Ride of Silence: Wed. May 15th, 7:00 PM
One day. One time. One world, world wide.
Let the silence roar....

Dan Stockwell

Feb 26, 2024, 11:46:04 AMFeb 26
to flyingdu...@gmail.com, tcatc
Thanks for this. I might consider this for the DALMAC crew meeting.

Dan

Dan Stockwell

Feb 26, 2024, 3:31:56 PMFeb 26
to dstoc...@gmail.com, flyingdu...@gmail.com, tcatc

The MSUFCU location on Farm/Mt. Hope also has a similar room.  I think it fits about 100 though.    Free to use for any MSUFCU member, with a reservation.

-Nick

leib...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2024, 3:56:19 PMFeb 26
to n...@msu.edu, dstoc...@gmail.com, flyingdu...@gmail.com, tcatc

Parking isn’t a problem at the Farm Lane/Mt. Hope branch.

Steve