Fwd: All Cyclists Social is LIVE for promotion

dale freeman

Feb 16, 2024, 12:01:12 PMFeb 16
to tcatc
FYI from TCBA President, Pat Kelley:

Hi Folks,
Please help get the word out for this Event on April 8, 2024, at the Lansing Brewing Company. Cost is $5/per and you get a 1 raffle ticket.

Does TCBA/DALMAC have any items that we want to put into the raffle? Old left-over jerseys, for instance? I have not been to the shed in Okemos in a while so do not know what is there. If there are items let me know to let Anne know, or you can let her know directly.

Please read Anne's info e-mail below. I registered, it was easy.
Thanks.
Pat

Feb 16, 2024, 1:01:07 PMFeb 16
to tcatc, Anne Grofvert
To make it easier, here's a link to their FB post:  https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=778548314304710&set=a.544620944364116

I've shared around on the usual Lansing area bike FB groups.

Anne, will you allow other organizations/ individuals to have tables to try sell stuff?  That happened in years past.

Tim

*************************
MSU Bike Advisory Comm. member
TCBA Advocacy Comm. member
Ride of Silence webmaster
LCI #5207

Ride of Silence:  www.rideofsilence.org

2024 Ride of Silence: Wed. May 15th, 7:00 PM
One day. One time. One world, world wide.
Let the silence roar....

--
This is the Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee Google Group. The comments posted to this list are the expressions of individual members and are not to be construed as an endorsement by the TCBA-Advocacy group unless specifically stated otherwise. Our website is: http://biketcba.org/advocacy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tri-County Bicycle Assn Advocacy Committee" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tcatc/CAJh7GkhdLV%3Dx4rGeo-fz%2BtHKPWjQ68mVCyiii9-BgR9Vs66iuQ%40mail.gmail.com.