Spartan Bike Films Bonanza 2024 - Wed. Mar 13!

Tim Potter

Mar 1, 2024, 3:32:59 PMMar 1
to Mid-Michigan Active Transportation Coalition

Please put this on your calendars and help spread the word: https://fb.me/e/4lmYHaujj

This is the short blurb/ promo I’ve been using the share with other groups of people into biking that you might use:

Pls. put this on your calendars for Wed. Mar. 13th

Spread some love to the MSU student clubs that promote biking and enjoy a great 90 min. of short bike movies!”

Thanks everyone and have a great weekend.  Hope to see some of you tomorrow at the Quiet Adventures Symposium!

Tim

Tim Potter
Sustainable Transportation Manager

MSU Bikes Service Center  -  Our 18th Year of Operations!
434 Farm Lane, Rm. B10 Bessey Hall | Michigan St. University | E. Lansing, MI 48824-1033
Direct Ph: 517-432-3414 | Cell:  517-897-3067 | Direct Email: pot...@msu.edu