Error occurred while attempting to generate test cases

Hao Lan

Nov 17, 2015, 9:04:23 PM11/17/15
to Tcases Forum
I was trying to use Tcases command to generate test cases but the following error showed up:

haos-air:examples hlan$ tcases < find-Input.xml

usage: dirname path

Error: Could not find or load main class org.cornutum.tcases.Tcases

I've tried "Tcases -hlep" and all the help information showed up. And the file "find-Input.xml" is in the folder of "examples". How should I fix this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hao

Hao Lan

Nov 17, 2015, 9:26:17 PM11/17/15
to Tcases Forum
I just solved the problem myself. I added a space on the path. It worked after I removed it.

Kerry Kimbrough

Nov 18, 2015, 8:01:18 AM11/18/15
to Tcases Forum
Nice work! I hope you find Tcases helpful.