Help a local sustainable farmer win $3k for hoophouses! Just one click to vote, only 1 day left!

Dayna Burtness

Mar 30, 2012, 2:10:42 PM3/30/12
Hi food and farm supporters!

Laughing Loon Farm is a sustainable vegetable, herb and flower farm in Northfield, MN.  Please check us out on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LaughingLoonFarm) and then help us win a $3,000 grant just with one click!

We're doing wonderfully in the Raising Organic Family Farms grant contest!  Right now we're in second place with over 1700 votes. To win, I've got to drum up 200+ votes by Saturday at midnight when the contest ends. Can you help? The $3,000 grant for season extension would mean 3+ more months of local, sustainably grown veggies, more teaching and event opportunities and awesome publicity for the farm.
  • Vote here by clicking on the orange thumbs up: http://raisingorganicfamilyfarms.com/dayna-burtness-story/
  • Forward this email to all your family, friends, coworkers, and networks
  • Copy and paste this to FB:
    • Help Laughing Loon Farm, a sustainable veggie farm run by Dayna Burtness, win a $3k grant for hoophouses! She's in second place and voting ends on Saturday--let's make this happen! All it takes is one click on the orange thumbs up in the article. Thank you! http://raisingorganicfamilyfarms.com/dayna-burtness-story/
  • Copy and paste this to Twitter:
    • Pls RT! Last wk to help @LaughingLoonMN win $3k #sustag grant from @lundbergfarms! Click on orange thumbs up to vote! bit.ly/y0HBEK
This grant would mean the world to me as a beginning farmer in Northfield. I appreciate your help!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Dayna
Dayna Burtness

Help Laughing Loon Farm win a $3k season extension grant! Vote here by clicking the thumbs up icon. Thank you!

Laughing Loon Farm
Sustainable veggies, herbs and flowers grown in Northfield, MN
Follow the farm on Facebook and Twitter!