Aquaponics manual labor

Karen Swanberg

Apr 28, 2011, 10:13:22 PM4/28/11
to urban-farming-prod...@googlegroups.com, tcaqua...@googlegroups.com
(Sorry for the few of you who will get duplicates of this)

Anyone free for an hour or two on Saturday to help me move some
aquaponics stuff at my greenhouse? Nothing too killer, just stuff I
can't move with only one person. You could get a brief tour of the
greenhouse, and maybe some coffee/bagels =)

The greenhouse is currently occupied by another leaser, so you'd just
see the space, not anything I've done yet.

My first thought is at Noon, but my schedule is wide open.
Happy to give a ride to folks from S. Mpls (and a certain person near Dale St.)

--
-Karen Swanberg
Howling Moose Gardens, LLC